Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in East Tennessee, have had my Burgman ( I call it my Silver FoX ) for several mos now and a little over 1700 miles on it....absolutely no problems...I paid full price and couldn't be happier. I did buy the extended warranty and service program @$600 time of purchase, and have no regrets. Did purchase GIVI windshield, and prefer it over stock. Would love to have self cancelling signals. We were blessed with 60 degree temps today so got in a great ride. Have used all 3 modes in the transmission, I don't baby it, and no trouble and no new noises. Have had several bikes including 2 Goldwings and 2003 Aprilla Atlantic 500. It don't get any better than the " FOX " Happy and safe riding to all out there Keep Smilin
[/b]

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hey there James!

Welcome to the site. I too have a silver fox and love it just as much as you love yours. I am envious of your 60 degrees thou. We were at 32 today with a threat of snow. :cry:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hello James and Happy Scooting to you. I have a question for you. would you be interested in giving us a comparison between the Goldwing, Atlantic 500, and the Burgman?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts