Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Name is Joe and I hail from Albuquerque, NM. I've owned a Suzuki burgman AN650 for around 3 years now. Bike runs great with the exception of a few minor things. I am glad to be a part of this forum. The help and information available from all of you is invaluable and I hope that I can be of help to someone in the future. I try to maintain the burgman myself and have so far done a valve adjustment and all yearly maintenance. Its a hoot to take the burgman down to the frame. Lots and lots of components. :eek: but its been fun.

I am hoping to retire from my present job with Southwest Airlines the first of the year so that my wife and I can begin to travel on the bike more.

Hope everyone has a great new year and that you will be prospeous and safe.:p

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Welcome to BUSA Joe and a Happy New Year back to you.

Being retired is good if you keep busy and your health is okay. Note, I did not say good health as it seems that most of us retirees can point out any number of health problems we have. But we also have resolve and continue riding. I know that as long as I can ride, it helps to keep things at a low roar healthwise. Can't go out and run 10 miles any more but I can ride that far without falling off. :p

Again, welcome.

Namaste'
Doug in Kentucky

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Happy New Year and welcome to the forum, Joe! Lots of great help here in figuring out the little things that you can't find in the manual. It's been a world of help to me and I hope you find it as useful. Glad to have you with us here - it's always great to have a fresh voice in the mix.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Joe
Glad you found us and welcome from the desert around Palm Springs Ca.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA, from Los Angeles Ca.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts