Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took delvery on my new 650burgman.I gave 400 to my wife,we are both happy.It's been raining a lot here in Arkansas.So i haven't been able to ride much.But from what i can tell the burg handles the cross winds alot better.It's got more power and a lot more buttons to play with.I bought the 03 modle to have a macthing set to my 03 400.His and her's lic. plates are comeing next i guess.Scooters aren't what they used to be.People around here are amazed when they see my burgmans.Even so called hard core bike riders like them.
Rain out in Arkansas
Doug Collins
Springdale,Arkansas

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Congrats Doug on the new 650. It's really nice to see that you and the wife enjoy riding together. Sure makes riding a lot easier I bet when you both share the interest.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
same interest

Amen to that allwalk.My wife and i all so enjoy football & basketball togather.She's a wonderful woman and very rare.Is it still cold up in Canda?I would like to vist your contry one day.Maybe on the the burgman's.That would be a ride oh yea.Come & see Arkansas some time.
Doug collins
Springdale,Arkansas

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have been begging my wife for two weeks to go for a ride with me. I took it easy and she liked riding with me more on the Burgman than my H.D. Roadking. I wish my wife would ride more with me but at least she like the Bugman more than the Roadking. This MC handles so much beter and feel safer riding too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts