Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Riding down to the lake to enjoy the day with my nieces, nephews and their famiies. My boys are grown. One is in the Army the other lives out west in South Dakota. Enjoy the day and Ride safe.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
One of my daughter-in-laws is hosting a Father's day dinner at her house. My daughter called the other day and asked what I wanted for Father's Day. I told her some nice big soft towels for cleaning my Burgman!

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Fathers Day

Well, I'm looking at pictures of my Dad on my computer.
He's been gone for many years now. (ex bush pilot)
I'm sure he would love my Burg if he were still here.
The technology and the quality would impress him.
He loved all things mechanical.
He used to ride Arial square fours, large Vincents etc, and Harleys.

My 3 kids (ages 29, 25, and 23, 2 girls and a son in that order, ), gave me movies, lots of black socks (my fav), and cash to get something for my burg.
I'm thinking oil filters and oil etc.

We had a Fathers Day breakfast together.

Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers out there.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Happy Fathers Day to all it applies.

Tis a lonley one here for me today. Of course I have no bike to ride which would have been on the top of my to do list :cry: . Wife is at work and son is at work. I went for a walk today in the woods with the dog this morning and then I did groceries when I got back. Picked up some prepared shishkabobs and I will BBQ them up for myself for dinner. Will definetely be a quiet day.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Allan, sounds like I should ride out there and let you take my Exec for a spin. :wink:
Sounds like you need a Burg fix. :p

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Nice thread.

I just got off the phone with my 94 year old Dad. He lives in Raleigh and I live in NW Ohio, so we don't visit as much as I'd like.

Father's day and Mother's day are the only holidays I really care about. I like the idea of taking time to make special connections with memories and put things into perspective.

I probably should get this dial-up disconnected so my son's can get through....

Enjoy your day,

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm going out to start looking for a decent quality inflatable raft that's compact enough to carry on my bike. On my ride yesterday, I stopped by a beautiful lake for an hour or so (Lake Juliette) near Macon, GA. The water was so clear and peaceful and I started thinking how cool it would be to ride to some of the lakes in GA and camp/raft. Ahhh, this bike is opening up a whole new world of possibilities for me . . . 8)

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts