Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally I bought my Burgman..brand new 2005. It was my best day of my life :D But don't tell my wife..'cause she still think that our wedding was the best day!! Just kidding of course it was. The problem now, is the weather is not cooperative, but it's fine may is around the corner and hopefully the rain will be gone for a while.

I will try to upload some pictures... more to follow!!

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
I love this stuff!
How cool!
Congratulations nciop!
:thumbright:
Perfect timing for your purchase. I bought mine at the cusp of "winter" - uh - october on the gulf of mexico... :oops: - still - either way, after long periods of moonpie stagnation, last weekend i went and bought a car cover for my cage, had the cage detailed, sprayed some Fabreeze all over inside it, filled up the tank and put it to "sleep" for the next several months! :D :D
very good, very good.
Pete

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Congratulations on the new Burgman 650 nciop.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Great time to ride. Just took delievery two weeks ago. Could not be happier with the new 650. Have a great summer.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums ADBill. Glad to have you join us. And congratulations to you too on the new Burgman 650.

·
Registered
761 Posts
WOWEE..
ZOWEE !!!

Do we have a huge influx of new Burgman owners or what?!?!
EXCELLENT!!

You know, when the news gets out about these bikes, people just gotta have them.

sniffle... I just love you guys!!!... sniffle.

No, don't worry. Am not going to need another group hug again. :cry:

Everyone, congrats on your new purchases, welcome to the forum, and lets all pray for some good riding weather. For me especially!!! :D :D

Just kidding. Though we are expected to get rain all next week, after such a lovely, bright, shiny, and dry week we just had.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I've had my blue '05 for three weeks now, and only have 300 miles on it. I sure wish the sun and heat gods would smile down upon us. At this rate, it will take me forever to get my 600 miles service done. aaarrrrggggggg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts