Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Hope it's been one of the best!

:eek:ccasion4:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Happy Birthday Chris! Hope that you are having a great day including a fun ride! :D

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
FELIZ CUMPLIANOS CHRIS!!!!!!!!! In espanol........!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

·
I'm Retired
9,364 Posts
Thank you for your well wishes; I didn't think anyone would notice or care. We actually had a very quiet birthday celebration, spread between last weekend and today. My youngest daughter was in town for only 10 days before returning to Cornell for her senior year and so we celebrated within the family last Sunday while she was here. Then today, I got my balloon - a wonderful black one that my wife had bought months ago for this momentous occasion :lol: , and some wonderful cards from my wife of 38 years (loving) and my daughters (hilarious). Believe it or not, I celebrated my 60th birthday in the prison tonight. Well, they didn't know, but still, it was a great evening of worship and music.

I'm at the time in my life where the toys and parties just don't matter as much. What matters to me is the love of my family and friends. It's priceless.

And tomorrow, I still have to go to work...but I get to ride my Burgman! :lol:

Chris

·
Premium Member
8,130 Posts
you are then , truly blessed, with all the friends, on this site who you may never meet. but would have an open door and a cup of coffee and a sammich in their home for you if you do , and would always be glad to borrow money or tools from you :D

·
Administrator
18,335 Posts
You don't want to meet Chris in person. He stands 6 foot 4 but is bent over like Quasimodo down to 4 foot 11. His left foot is a size 14 and the right one is a size 7. He has a red streaked blue Mohawk haircut. When he looks at you his left eye flickers around and around. Every 4th word is a ghastly Belch. :tongue2: :pukeright:
Happy late B-Day Chris. :D

·
I'm Retired
9,364 Posts
mikeyMarine said:
... and would always be glad to borrow money or tools from you :D
Thanks. I'm glad you live in Florida. :lol:

Chris

·
Registered
18 Posts
Happy Birthday, Chris. I learned a lot from your posts and others. Keep up the good work and many happy returns. You need twenty more to get to my age and I hope you are still riding then.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Happy belated B-Day Chris...and hats off for all you do for the community.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Gee, old man, with all the hard core riders sending syrupy messages of condolences on your gaining old-fart status how can one (who is older btw) not join in the festivities and also wish you a very happy day-old birthday and a thank you for all you have learnt me in the relatively short time I have been enjoying this forum and the Burgie.
Enjoy the ride and may you always ride in sunshine, with the wind at your back, and any local tornadoes always behind you.
NodakRider

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Happy 60th Birthday Chris!
As usual without my wife keeping me straight I am always a day or 2 late with these things. :blackeye:

·
I'm Retired
9,364 Posts
NoDak Rider said:
Gee, old man, with all the hard core riders sending syrupy messages...NodakRider
:oops: :oops: :oops: You gals and guys are gonna make me get all teary eyed...

Chris

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Chris, happy birthday. I can tell by your posts that you have things figured out. Congratulations. tom

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Dave_J said:
You don't want to meet Chris in person. He stands 6 foot 4 but is bent over like Quasimodo down to 4 foot 11. His left foot is a size 14 and the right one is a size 7. He has a red streaked blue Mohawk haircut. When he looks at you his left eye flickers around and around. Every 4th word is a ghastly Belch. :tongue2: :pukeright:
. :lol: :lol: Ahhh! How we laughed.

Chris, I just don't wish people Happy Birthday. Not family, not friends or forum members. It's a weirdness I have aside from making a ruckus in Public Libraries, scaring little kids and poking stray cats with dull forks. That aside, I am glad folk like you are here and influence this forum for the good and glad you celebrated your 60th richly with friends and family. Happy Birthday Chris.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts