Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe that BurgmanUSA is actually one year old. Almost 16,000 posts and 740 members. I built it and you came. I wish I kept a .jpg of the fist 3 posts I put with zero members and no replies. I still can't believe that this place has grown so much in such a short time. Many thanks from me to all of you for making BurgmanUSA such a nice place to be!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
:eek:ccasion4: BurgmanUSA

(Skips singing 'Happy Birthday' tune since it would be offkey)

When do I get a slice of birthday cake?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congratulations

Greengoose,

You and the moderators have really held my interest in the website. The information everyone shares herein comes with far greater credibility than the manufacturer/dealers could ever hope to provide. The success of BurgmanUSA is testimony of the power of the internet.

Thanks for the hard work all of you have done on my behalf as a Burger lover! I encourage readers of these postings to make note of the benefits that directly or indirectly result in $ savings and hope they will share them with you however modest a contribution it may be. And even in the case where no money savings are involved, like learning stuff about how to stay alive or ride more safely, that info warrants financial showing of apprecication; especially knowing that it will help to keep the quality of service as we know it.

Best wishes for many more years of success!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
:eek:ccasion4: Happy Birthday BurgmanUsa

Congratulations on your first year. I don't think there is any question in regards to the success of this site. It's been a great year and a pleasure meeting so many other owners online. I look forward to what 2005 brings us.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wanted to take a moment and thank the BurgmanUSA moderators for their help with the daily maintenance of the forum. Without these individuals to answer question and keep things in order, this web site would not be as successful as it is today. I alone could not have been able to handle the load. Thanks to AllWalk, PaulJo and Bill Meek. They helped make this B-day possible.

·
Registered
857 Posts
contest for year 2 celebration

Any bets on how many members and posts "we" will have at the end of year two? How about a contest and the winner gets a Burgman keychain or something?

My guess is 40,732 posts and 1,342 members.

CONGRATS AND GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Do I get a prize for having the same birthday as the board? (08-20-59)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.