Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
newbie to the burger an650k3.

my other rides includes a valkyrie, hayabusa, xr250 tornado.

picked up burgerking abt a week back (the faster model) and have been running in as close to motorman instructions as much as possible. my other rides went through the same procedure cept for the busa. it works. thankfully, the burger has got a manual override.

i'm looking forward to more time on this scoot. i realize after having the scoot, even on a milk run, i always take the short cut back home. short cut being about 40km more.

although the valky has oodles more torque for carrying eggs and milk. the burger's space impossible to beat.

never thought i'd be this happy with a scooter. imagine, i just started off looking for a scooter/moped for my milk runs and i ended up with this. but i cannot deny the fact that not only does it do the runs well, i now do it in style. : )

happy, happy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup. burgman. on the delivery carton, the designation is simply an650k3. the sticker on the scoot says burgman 650. the speedo's in kmh. the skywave is the japanese domestic model. oh, the light is probably different from the us model as well, mine's inbalanced, as opposed to dual h4s'. it also comes with an oxygen sensor in the exhaust.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hey there and welcome. Is it possible while your out to pick me up some eggs too? Never mind , I will run out myself and get them. Just another excuse to ride my Burgy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey there,
i from S'pore too..but not riding a Burgman yet but considering.How much the bike here gonna cost?on the road that is?Have u travel thru the North-South malaysian highway?what the furthest place u ever travel with the burgman?? :roll:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got it for about 18k+ otr.

furthest i went was to kl. last trip was with the sbf scooter group to malacca. but i ended riding with a cb929, an r1, 2 st11, one st13 and a fjr13.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanx,for replyin man.. :p
Oh juz to K.L wit it but wit the companie of Fazt bikes huh..well did the burgman able to maintain the speed wit those bikes??
wat the fastest u ever went wit the burgman? :D
Would u recomment the bike to travel futher say Thailand?
How the maintainace like?i know the Suzuki after sales here sucks bike time.Is the burgman 650 executive available here? :oops:
Hope u don mind all these Question..heheheheh :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts