Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I want to change the stock bulbs on my 2013 650 to much brighter LED's any tips. I have heard that the LED's get really hot. Any help greatly appreciated.

Mike from NZ.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
If you look in advance search in the upper right hand of the page next to your icon you will find the wisdom of the ages besides the people following your thread.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
If you look in advance search in the upper right hand of the page next to your icon you will find the wisdom of the ages besides the people following your thread.
Fester, regardless the man asked a question. I have used the search too many times to only find i can't find what I'm looking for or you have to spend and hour or so filtering through all of the posts. I'm really getting tired of seeing people getting referre to the search engine all of the time. There is a better chance of getting a quick answer from a member who just went through the same thing.

·
Super Moderator
2,319 Posts
In there you'll find these.
Another person posted that they used 'em in their burger - earlier model than yours, same as the one I have.
I bought a pair but ended up installing them in my SYM..been hoping to catch 'em on sale again for my burger but no love.
So ..they are adjustable, but caveat emptor cuz I never installed 'em in a burger. Work great on my SYMs though. Probably should tweak the beam a bit on one, but am lazy and it's good enough.

A

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
In there you'll find these.
Another person posted that they used 'em in their burger - earlier model than yours, same as the one I have.
I bought a pair but ended up installing them in my SYM..been hoping to catch 'em on sale again for my burger but no love.
So ..they are adjustable, but caveat emptor cuz I never installed 'em in a burger. Work great on my SYMs though. Probably should tweak the beam a bit on one, but am lazy and it's good enough.

A
Thank you.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
InfernoST, he waited over 5 days before he received two answers. One of LED lights fitted on a SYM and another poster who has LED headlights but no information on brand or installation. I have not added LED lights yet so I answered his question the best I knew how.

In less then a minute I found a list of all LED lights to buy for the 400.

This was posted Jan 2019 so it isn't too dated yet. Also my post was not addressed to you but but to Mikeg64. I'll try to refrain from giving the little advise that is available to me and leave it to others like you to assist this thread.

·
Registered
220 Posts
To all - I was encouraged when I joined here to avail myself, first, of the search function. Then , ask a question in the appropriate forum, if you seem unable to get the info you need. A push toward self-sufficiency is good for all, I think, and is the right thing to do.It is the commonly accepted/encouraged etiquette in most of these type forums. It can become annoying to have to repeatedly answer the same dozen questions. Ask Dave.

I normally P.M. individuals to get specific info, to members I know have that specific knowledge/personal experience.I also hate a needlessly “clogged-up” forum. We do need to be patient with new members, but they also need to be encouraged in the right direction. You know, the way azzholes like me need hammering on?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts