Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bryan, aka GREENGOOSE. CONGRATULATIONS, on this great accomplishment. H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y to Burgman USA.
This forum is one year old today as I write we are ar 741 members. We are involved in this forum for the good and to benefit each and every other member. Bryan, thanks for all the efforts and guidence. Thank you also to pauljo, allwalk and billmeek.

Happy Trails
Poppy, #482

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
:eek:ccasion4: Happy Birthday BurgmanUsa

Congratulations on your first year. I don't think there is any question in regards to the success of this site. It's been a great year and a pleasure meeting so many other owners online. I look forward to what 2005 brings us.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Poppy said:
Bryan, aka GREENGOOSE. CONGRATULATIONS, on this great accomplishment. H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y to Burgman USA.
This forum is one year old today as I write we are ar 741 members. We are involved in this forum for the good and to benefit each and every other member. Bryan, thanks for all the efforts and guidence. Thank you also to pauljo, allwalk and billmeek.

Happy Trails
Poppy, #482
Ditto

But Mrs GreenGoose beat you to it - by a significant margin :wink:

http://burgmanusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2196

·
Registered
969 Posts
Another big DITTO! and thanks from SoIL.

Steve

·
Registered
103 Posts
Wow! Only 1 year!

Congratulations and Thank you and ditto!

I can't stay away from this site!

Al

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Between GREENGOOSE--pauljo, allwalk and billmeek and most of all the members, this is one great site
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US ALL

PS. Thanks Poppy

·
Registered
120 Posts
To celebrate, my wife baked a cinnamon swirl cake with plenty of icing.....I waited and waited and nobody showed up, so I ate it myself :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BURGMAN USA

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
ksmall1998 said:
To celebrate, my wife baked a cinnamon swirl cake with plenty of icing.....I waited and waited and nobody showed up, so I ate it myself :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BURGMAN USA
Dang and I was half way there just following the sweet smell of cinnamon and the smell just vanished.......I had no choice but to turn around :cry:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Happy Birthday! And thank you, Brian!! You've created an incredible forum that's brought so many wonderful people (and bikes!) together.

Raising a glass to you (insert favorite bevvie here), :eek:ccasion5:

Bryna

·
Registered
82 Posts
Great forum, friendly and very! informative.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts