Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a lot of free time on my hands because school is out for me and I'm on summer vacation. Would anyone in the Washington state area, specifically Seattle, would like to get on there Burgman's and ride down and visit Mount rainier with me? I am located in north Seattle and can meet.

·
Administrator
20,107 Posts
On a Sunday or a Monday I could make it. I work in Kirkland Tues-Sat. Ask over on BurgmanRiders.com also as Daboo does these rides too.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SSG, I would absolutely love to go on a ride this coming Monday (June 30th). I'm going on a hike on Sunday, so I can meet you Monday Morning. My phone number is 206-249-7159. I don't have an account on burgmanriders. Could you ask Daboo if he'd care to join us? Would that be ok with you?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just sent a message to Daboo asking him if he wants to join us.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
You might want to include Mount St. Helens as well.

http://www.discoveramerica.ca/usa/e...ainier-national-park-and-mount-st-helens.aspx

It's only 50 miles away and fantastic....plus a very cool ride to the view area.

Just in case you don't get to see Rainier...

but this you will see...

amazing devastation even 33 years later....caught this just at sunset and almost looked like lava was still present.

Do it. !

·
Registered
585 Posts
Although those two mountains are 50 miles apart the roads to get from one to the other will make it a full day's trip.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, those are some nice pictures! I want to ride on the back of someone's Burgman and have them drive! I will buy them lunch LOL

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Although those two mountains are 50 miles apart the roads to get from one to the other will make it a full day's trip.
Even back roads it will add a couple of hours and then there is some slab home if needed.
89 miles back roads.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lets just go to Mount Rainier this time, and then next time we'll plan for Mt. St. Helens, how about that?

·
Administrator
20,107 Posts
Looks like I may not be riding much for a while. Doc said my riding is not helping with my right elbow tendonitis and left shoulder what-cha-ma-call-it. She wants me to stop riding for a while. She also put me on light duty, a jail sentence where I work. I am stuck in our work yard cleaning out trucks going to auction as long as the tools and equipment is 10 pounds or less, calling customers about their service, making tool lists for three new hires...... 4 weeks in jail. :sleepy1: And driving the cage to Jail too....:crybaby:

She put her hand on my shoulder and had me go thru full range of motion and said "Oh MY, that must hurt a lot"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts