Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,322 Posts
When I lived in Chicago we would do an annual ride around Lake Superior Memorial Day weekend. Hardly any traffic since most places are just opening up that weekend and no bugs yet. Temperature swings ranged from 32 one morning in Ontario to 90 coming back through Wisconsin. 3 day weekend so just two work days for a 5 day trip. I can give you our route and where we stopped each night.

Reactions: DarisPakar

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I lived in Chicago we would do an annual ride around Lake Superior Memorial Day weekend. Hardly any traffic since most places are just opening up that weekend and no bugs yet. Temperature swings ranged from 32 one morning in Ontario to 90 coming back through Wisconsin. 3 day weekend so just two work days for a 5 day trip. I can give you our route and where we stopped each night.
Yes please. Thank you!

· Premium Member
8,533 Posts
Sure I'll ride with you, I might be kinda hard to see since I'll be in Florida. What time you wanna start?

· Registered
2,322 Posts
Yes please. Thank you!

This is some of the earlier rides. You can call ahead and get group rates at the motels.

If you decide to put a trip together post it at Around The Lakes Facebook page Log into Facebook

I'm sure some people would love to do the trip again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.