Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Grinnall Scorpion is a British built three wheeler that uses a BMW K-bike drive train and is registered as a motorcycle in most states. Anyone know where one is in the U S? I'm interested! Thanks much.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rubble said:
Thier website doesn't mention anything out side of the UK.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have heard that a vintner in CA has two and that there are others in the U S and Canada. Just trying to locate them. Thanks for the note.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Quote from the Grinnall site:

"The Scorpion III is also exported to Europe, North America, Australia and the Far East. VAT is not levied on export orders, but local tax and or duty rules may well apply."

Not much help, I know, but it suggests that it is available over there.

Happy hunting.

:wink:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
and..............

Customers wishing to build their own machine can do so in two ways:

- A semi-knocked-down Kit for owner final assembly. SKD kit inc. £7699. Click herefor kit details.

- A completed machine ready for the installation of BMW components by the purchaser (particular benefits for overseas customers, especially those in the USA). The factory assembly charge minus the engine installation is £1399.
Note the link may not work.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Keith and Norman. I bet someone will point me to cars in the states. They do look very interesting.
Best,
Ben

·
Registered
250 Posts
Evenin', Norm!

The link should work now ...

NormanB said:
...- A semi-knocked-down Kit for owner final assembly. SKD kit inc. £7699. Click here for kit details.
I'd love to own one of these beauties, I must admit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts