Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all (first sorry ... my english !).
An happy new year 2004.
I live in Nantes, capital of Bretagne (France). Small presentation: 44 years, male, 20 years of scooter Piaggio (PX, Cosa, LX Hexagon, X9 125, X9 500...) today in Suzuki Burgman 650. I drive on average nearly 18000 km per year in the scooter, for work (photo journalist).
Last excursions 2003: Loire château, Chenonceaux, Chambord... (600 km); Normandy, Deauville, Honfleur... (600 km); Angers, Bourges, Tours... (800 km); Rouen, Abbeville... (800 km).
For 2004, we prepare excursions : la Rochelle; a "Tour
de France" by stages, a local ride Brittany La Baule, Carnac, Brest...
A small complete Internet site on Piaggio X9 500 and also, but in work, on the 650 Burgman.
In Soon Pirmil

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello Pirmil,

Happy New Year to you and welcome to the board.
Don't worry about your english - you are doing just fine.
You various trips sound exciting - I don't know that part of France all that well. I have done a lot of riding in the Elsace area.

Take care and have a suuuuper 2004

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Welcome to the site Pirmil :D

I know it says Burgman USA but I am so glad that this site has taken on an International flavour. I really enjoy hearing from people all over the globe.
As Bevan said you are conveying your message just fine. There is no problem with your English.

Happy New Year to you!

Salute

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank for your message.
Germany is a splendid country, but I know little about it. My sister lives in Metz (France), near Sarrebrucken, that gives sometimes the opportunity to me to pass the border (zoll) with all the family. In the car of course, it unfortunately too is far from Nantes to go for a SMALL scooter-ride (Rückkehr zu gehen 1600 km :roll: ).
With soon,
Fröhlich neues Jahr 2004
Pirmil
Bevan said:
Hello Pirmil,

Happy New Year to you and welcome to the board.
Don't worry about your english - you are doing just fine.
You various trips sound exciting - I don't know that part of France all that well. I have done a lot of riding in the Elsace area.

Take care and have a suuuuper 2004

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Allwalk and thank you for your pleasant welcome.
I hope to be able to contribute effectively your discussion group.
very soon and happy scooter'new Year.
Pirmil

allwalk said:
Welcome to the site Pirmil :D

I know it says Burgman USA but I am so glad that this site has taken on an International flavour. I really enjoy hearing from people all over the globe.
As Bevan said you are conveying your message just fine. There is no problem with your English.

Happy New Year to you!

Salute

1 - 5 of 5 Posts