Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely love your forum. I am a long time biker, 34 years, and just discovered scooters after riding everything from Honda CB 350s to Goldwings with sidecars. My wife Robynn and I both have fallen in love with the Burgman Scooters. :) Started with an 04 400 purchased in late August, that I've put 7000 miles on commuting to Port Orchard where I teach Jr. High. Just picked up a left over 03 650 from Seattle after I heard about it at the Seattle Motorcycle show. Love the power, but still prefer to commute on the 400. Robynn and I, T. Michael, are looking forward to taking some fun trips this summer together. I am very impressed with the wet weather protection of the 400. I have the hand fairings, while the rest of the bike is stock. Always arrive at school dry and warm. Happy holidays to all :D

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Michael and Robynn
Welcome to the forum. :hello2:
Glad you like it and hope we see more of your postings soon.
Is Robynn going to join too?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Michael. Glad to have you join us. Please extend an invitation to Robynn to join us too.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Welcome Mike, Welcome Robynn,

Welcome to the best forum on two wheels. You'll find a good bunch of scooters here and people to. You got a question? Post it and most likely it will be solved before tomorrow morning. I live in Texas and plan a ride up your way summer of 2006, going to New England this summer.

Happy Trails,
Poppy

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hi Michael and Robynn,

Welcome to the 'Wonderful World of Burgman's' from your northern neighbours on Vancouver Island. If you are ever coming up to the Victoria area (like to see the world famous Butchart Gardens), send me an e-mail. Would love to meet with you. There are a number of Burgman's on this beautiful Island. 8)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings to the two of you and welcome to the forums :wave: Glad you're loving your Burgmans as much as the rest of us.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Greetings Michael & Robynn,
Love to hear about your upcoming rides. Saw in your note that you had Goldwings and sidecars. As you can see by our pic we still love sidecars even attached to the Burgman.

Welcome to the best Burgman forum on the net.

Helix :hello2:

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Greetings from Everett, Michael and Robynn! :hello2:

I love my 650. I've ridden from Everett to Spokane and back twice, been up to Hurricane Ridge, and from Blaine all the way to Tijuana, Mexico and back via the Pacific Coast Highway.

I haven't done as much riding in December as I'd like, being mostly a fair-weather rider, but I did take advantage of the clear skies today to ride to work so I could charge the battery. (I may pay for it on the way home at 1AM when the temperature is in the 30s, but such is life.)

I envy you having two Burgmans; you can take "group rides" together and never have to worry about rounding up friends or strangers.

So welcome aboard, and happy scootin'.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts