Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings and salutations!

Relatively new Burgie rider from your Northern neighbor! I only been riding two years and went from a Derbi Bullet to a Kymco Frost to a Burgman 400. I brought a used 2008 Burgman AN400 a couple of months back with low mileage and I absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, I had a minor accident three weeks back when I went down on the Burgie. I had locked up my rear wheel when the car in front of me in the lane I was turning into suddenly stopped. My riding gear saved me from any major injuries but unfortunately, the 08 was a write off. The body panels are expensive to replace! So I was in the market for a new ride and decided to get another Burgie yesterday. Went to the dealer and brought a new 2011 Burgman AN400ZA with 34 km on it. Got a pretty good deal for it and they will be delivering it to my place next week. So with the ABS, I won't be locking up wheel anymore! :blackeye: I ride all year long except for the few odd days here and there when we actually have snow so ABS with the dual front is pretty important to me. Anyway, this is a great forum and I found all sort of great information on this site. The best part is that everyone is really helpful with suggestions. I hope to meet some of you in the future and in particular, any riders from Vancouver!

Have a good and safe holiday everyone!

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Welcome to the forum from sunny Florida! Burrrrrrr, only 53 degrees here today.

·
I'm Retired
9,371 Posts
Welcome from sunny Seattle! :toothy2:

Chris

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
*waving "Hi, N eighbor!" and "Welcome!" from the southwest of you*

Greetings from the north edge of WA's Olympic Peninsula!

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
Welcome Bean Counter...
we've got a couple of other Van B.C. riders hanging around here.. :thumbup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey, Nice to see you over here. We'll havev to see if any other Vancouver riders can make it out to a famous Vancouver Scootering Ride to Eat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm greetings everyone!

OnTalyn said:
Hey, Nice to see you over here. We'll havev to see if any other Vancouver riders can make it out to a famous Vancouver Scootering Ride to Eat.
Definitely ... I haven't seen too many Burgman riders in Vancouver so ride to eat will be good to get the few of us Burgman riders together!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts