Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow scooterist!

My name is Adam and I own a Burgman 650. Been loving it since I got it back in April of 2003. Prior to then I rode (and still do own) a 2001 Honda Reflex, and before that a Honda Elite 250. Guess you could say that big scoots are in my blood.

Anyway, back in 2001 I founded a local riding group; Minn-Max, Minnesota Maxiscooter Riders.
We've grown from a few local riders and some long distance friends via the internet, to over twenty local folks and hundreds of online participants on our talk list. It has been great and looks to only get better and better.

Well, I'm off to explore this board. Keep on Scoot'n!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

allwalk said:
Welcome to the site. I noticed your web address at the bottom of your post and I'm going to go explore it.
Thanks for the welcome. You'll find the link takes you to the Minn-Max YahooGroup. While most of the action takes place on the talk list, do check out the picture area and especially the links section. It is pretty extensive resource with many things that apply to scooter touring. Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Welcome

Jim said:
Finally another local, maybe we can meet this year. Have you put the 650 to bed (like me) or braving the cold
Thanks for the welcome, Jim. Perhaps we can meet up this year. I'm hoping to go with the local GWRRA chapter out to Fond du Lac this summer for a rally. That's not far from you, I think.

As for my little Burgie, she's been all tucked in nice and warm since the end of October. Literally, a few days before our first snow here in Minnesota. I expect that she'll see the light of day again probably in late March or certainly early April. Depending when the snows end and the rains begin. :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts