Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Tracy, and I'm getting of the bigger bikes, and going back to my beloved Burgmans!

I've been on Hondas, Yamahas, and Harleys. I even took on a Goldwing 1800. Out of all of them, I always loved Burgmans best, despite ridicule from my Harley "friends."

Nothing is faster, or handles better then a Burgman. So, this fall I'll trying for a new 2012 650 Executive. This will be my 4th Burgman.

Forgive me everyone for drinking the koolaid and getting rid of my Burgman for a Harley Street Glide, which broke down on a monthly basis. Got rid of the Harley, thank God, and will be on the Burgie search in October. Can't wait. :cheers:

So glad you guys are here for me, and my scooter dreams. :angel5:

P.S. Greengoose, thank you for serving our country, and God bless all our Vets!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello ( also from bakersfield). Welcome to the forum!!! I just got my Burgman on Sat. Maybe we will see you riding around soon :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Welcome from out in the desert around Palm Springs. So you are waiting until Oct. is that because you have one on order?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Welcome back...
from the other West Coast

·
Registered
16 Posts
I found an 07 dark gray burgman 650. It has been a blast to ride. :thumbup: I am still in the learning curve with it but am picking it up quickly. I saw couple of other burgies here in town. One was white off of ming and the other is dark gray also on ming. Hopefully you get your bike soon. :cheers:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lets get a Bakersfield Burgie riding group started! I'm new and still on the learning curve because I don't get it out too much. Summer's here. Let's roll!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts