Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just arrived home with my near new 2003 AN650. I rode my Honda CBR250RR to my local dealer this afternoon to have a second look at a Burgman they had there a few weeks ago, just to see if I could negotiate a better deal than last time. To my surprise, I did the deal, traded the Honda, paid the balance, bought a new helmet to celebrate, and rode home!
I'm now doing a bit of detailing and it looks great. It has a few marks here and there and a Monokey top box on the back. First registered March 2003 with 3100 kms on the clock.
I just want to thank all of you for all your input on this Forum. I have been reading every word for the last week or so and made my decision, primarily based on the experiences of all of you. Thanks.[/quote]

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
Congratulations on getting the 'preloved' Burgman 650. I'm sure you'll have a blast riding it.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride. I hope the words of wisdom you sought on this site didnt steer you wrong. I think you will be pleasantly surprised in the weeks to come.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts