Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Bought me a nice looking 400 Burgman last wednesday. Unfortunately, I have been trying to start it for a couple of days now. I've got som electrical problem I guess. I will try to locate potential fuses somewhere. Since the horn is dead as well.
Best regards. Toni

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi tonijo and welcome to the forum :wave: I hope the problems are not serious with your 400. I see it's a '99 so you bought it used then. Did the previous owner say anything about it? DId they have troubles with it?

I grew up racing motocross on Husqvarna's. I have awesome childhood memories of those bikes. They must be fairly inexpensive over there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found the fusebox behind the shield above the head light. One fuse was blown. If I knew, it would have taken me 15 minutes to fix it. Not the 2 days as now. Anyhow, I am glad to be out on the streets again. And I have learned a lot.
I bought the Burgman in a store, so I would have contacted them tomorrow after the weekend.
thx //Toni

This seem,s to be a good site. I will be a frequent visitor. No dought about that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts