Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone

I am a BMW R1150RT rider, two weeks ago bought a Burg 650 for my wife. She loves is but I am now ready to sell my bimmer get me something smaller and less expensive because the Burg 650 is my new tourer. I have lots of fun riding it myself and with my wife and she tells me she prefers the high and wide seating position the Burg gives her, better than on my RT she says......WOW. So now I need to decided seel the bimmer and buy another Burg or something else.

Anyway these things are LOTS of fun. Coming from a long time bimmer rider.

Thanks the organizer for this forum. :D

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Welcome to BurgmanUSA! I've been riding motorcycles for 40 years. I bought both the Burgman 650 and a Suzuki V-Strom 1000 in 2003. Now that V-Strom was actually a very good motorcycle, but I sold it this Spring. Just wasn't riding it enough to justify paying another annual insurance premium & registration! I think a Burgman 650 is about as much fun as you can have on 2 wheels. 15,000 miles and still loving it!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums dbastos. Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the new Burgman 650.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome to the forum :sign2:

Buy another Burgman :thumbleft:
Buy another Burgman :thumbleft:

Janine :)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum. I say give your wife her Burgman back and get your own :p Have fun........it's hard not to!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts