Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now the proud owner of a 2006 Burgman AN400! I sold my beloved 2006 (yellow, the fastest) Honda Reflex, which had 12K miles on it, after scoring a beautifully maintained Burgman with only 3,800 miles on it. I'm told it had hung off the back of an RV for most of it's life. I am absolutely loving it so far. Paid $1,500 to trade up, and I'm getting the same gas mileage as the Reflex (62 mpg). My son loves the higher passenger seat relative to that of the Reflex... he can actually see the road over my helmet! I've moved my Givi E460 top box over and added an Admore LED light kit to it. I've said my goodbyes to the folks at the Reflex Yahoo Group after six good years. Looking forward to getting to know and trade tips with all of you on burgmanusa.com

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Welcome from another desert dweller :thumbup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Aloha from balmy York, PA! Actually, it's not balmy...it's about 48 degrees out...and rainy, but I digress. Welcome aboard though. I'm new as well and thus far everyone has been great. It's been a very welcoming community. There seems to be so much information available that you'll be able to do your own wrenching, achieving satisfaction and money savings in the process. I don't let stealerships do any work on my motorcycles or scooters as I would rather have it done right. But again, welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from the Heart of America-Kansas City! JC

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know your post is old but are you still riding in Vegas?? I'm looking for a riding partner!!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome to the board! Hope you enjoy the riding and I am sure you will enjoy the ease of Burgman when it comes to light maintenance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts