Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there in Burgman Land! Just purchased a blue 650 Burg during Christmas week. Put on about 125 miles before the cold snap came in. So far, VERY pleased with the look and performance of the Burg. Will ride again next time the temp goes up to something reasonable. I've been riding motorcycles for 30+ years. GREAT website with alot of useful information and knowledgeable users. :)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi there riderrich and welcome to the forum. You will find lots of good people and advice here. You say you have a blue 1 huh. Hmmmm well everyone knows that the silver one is faster :mrgreen: :lol: J/K

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Welcome. The Blue Burgman 650's are the most attractive I think. That is probably why I bought one too. I lived in Connecticut for many years, most recently in Guilford. Worked in Trumbull. Moved to Omaha, Nebraska 2 years ago. The single digit temperatures you have right now were here a few days ago. Today it got into the 30's. The roads are a mess of salt, brown muck, and water from melting snow though, so the Burgman and V-Strom will stay in the garage for now. Enjoy your new scooter!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the 'Welcomes'. Hate to say it, pauljo, but allwalk is right...the silver burgs are faster. It has something to do with the way the sun reflects off the paint. They're even quicker when there's alot of sunspots. It's OK though since it's a known fact that the blue burgmans stop faster and handle better. :D

All kidding aside, I just read an article about car colors and silver painted ones had 50% fewer accidents than the other colors...for whatever reason?? So maybe allwalk is safer out there....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts