Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

My name is Corey and I am from South Carolina. I am currently driving a 2014 Burgman 200. I love this thing. I have always been interested in motorcycles and other two wheel wonders, but never paid any attention to scooters before. i never saw one much or really had any interest too before. Then a friend of mine got his Yamaha majesty and I thought it was so cool. I began to like the look and feel of scooters more than a typical motorcycle.

I have heard that scooters get some weird looks or getting made fun of for riding one? I haven't personally heard this myself but I guess people can be cruel and it is possible. All I know is I plan on enjoying myself with this lovely machine and hope to get to know you all well.

P.S. anyone know a good mount to use for holding a cellphone or gps? I think that is my next purchase.

Nice to meet you all once again!

·
Registered
255 Posts
First off, Welcome to the Burgman clan I think you'll find many folks here that can offer very good advice. GPS and Phone mounting ideas are aplenty, my suggestion would be to do a search in the forums and see what mounting ideas are out there for your application.

Greg

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys, will give these ideas a look. I appreciate it and once again nice to meet you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts