Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I am now working in Yangon, but leave March 2 to go back to Australia. I want to fly to Los Angeles end of March and buy a 400 Burgman to tour USA and Canada on. I have a bike in LA now, but want something newer, hard to find a second hand Burg/400 in USA, so may have to fly to get it. I travel USA by bike a lot, as well as the rest of the world, stories too long to tell here, but if you search Ron Grant motorcycle trips on google and goto cache I suspect you will find more than you would ever want to read!

In Asutralia I ride a PC800 and Helix, so you can see a Burgman will be a step UP!

Ron Grant in Yangon, Myanmar

·
Registered
969 Posts
Ron, Dude!

If you ever ride to my neck o' th' woods, look me up. I can show you some really, uhm, dull roads. :roll:

Best of luck with your quest. The bigger the Burger, the better!

Steve

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Ron and welcome to the forums. Good luck in your quest for a 400. I'm looking forward to reading your posts on your cross country excursion.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Welcome to the group Ron. I hope you find your 400 soon. 8)

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Ron. Glad to have you join us.

If you do decide to tour the US on a Burgman, we'd appreciate hearing about your travels here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ron Now in Australia!

I am NOW back in Brisbane on a good computer, and starting my USA trip plans and Burgman search.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys and again, I want a used 400 in a state that I can register it no worries with my Aussie drivers and International Drivers licences, AND minimal Insurance hassles.

Ideas most welcome!

Ron Grant

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts