Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am so glad to have access to this site, seems i use it everyday. Well I bought me one of them "Scooters" about 3 weeks ago, and I am in Burger heaven! I have put the Givi windscreen, Leo Vince exhaust, Airhawk, and the cute chrome nose plate from Suzuki all on this black '04 650. With just over 800 miles I am really loving this thing called the Burgman. If there are any other burgers out there in Alabama let me know and we'll go scootin' Thanks guys for all the help.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Bama,

Tell us more about that Leo Vince Exhaust please:

How does it sound?

Any noticeable effect on power?

How difficult to install?

Approximate cost & where did you buy it?

Pictures would be nice if possible.

(I have the Remus aluminum cannister on my 650.)

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
'lo there bama_burger_rider

Any chance you're in the northern part of bama? I'm 'bout 30 miles north of the bama state line.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Folks!

The wife and I now spend half our time in Central Florida (between Kissimmee & Winterhaven) with our AN650 and the other half in west TN with a Goldwing. We don't know a sole in Florida and would love to meet up with other scooter cruisers. Bought an '03 Silver, added a passenger backrest, GIVI screen and a GPS and love every minute in the saddle. I actually enjoy the scooter rides much more than the Goldwing experience. Any Scoot groups in the area, please respond.

·
Registered
231 Posts
billmeek said:
'lo there bama_burger_rider

Any chance you're in the northern part of bama? I'm 'bout 30 miles north of the bama state line.
Hey I have relatives that live in Fayettville Tennessee. Are you any where near there?

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
Chief_O. said:
Hey I have relatives that live in Fayettville Tennessee. Are you any where near there?
Pretty close. Only a little over 60 miles to Fayetteville from here. Can't go this weekend because the scoot is about to go in for the first service. But if you want to meet up any other weekend, give me a hollar. Always looking for more excuses to ride. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts