Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been browsing this excellent webpage for Burgman 650's since I got mine about 1 month ago but haven't had the time to post my name or particulars till now.
I've been riding for 54 years now, had many bikes over the years, my last was the HD V-Rod, a great bike but I have never enjoyed a bike as much as I have the Burgman, it is a fantastic bike in everyway and 1/3 the price of the V-Rod.
About one week after getting rid of the HD I knew I needed something else and a Silverwing was available, I bought it and liked it very much but when I tried the 650 a couple months later I knew this bike was head and shoulders over the Silverwing so I traded it in on the Burgman and never looked back.
If there are any central Florida Burgman riders who want some company give me a buzz.
Thanks very much for all the effort you guys have put into this webpage, it has been very enlightening and helpful to me.
Art Spencer[/b]

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Art :wave: glad you finally stopped lurking :lurk: and made your presence known. With 54 yrs of riding experience I'm looking forward to hear about your experiences.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts