Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey that is cool. I have always thought there should be more color choices in the Burgman.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Very nice color. Looks good that way. But..... Hey BurgOwoman, I'm just a guy.... Colors are red, blue, green, yellow and things like that. What is "TEAL"???? Looks (with 60 year old eyes) like blue to me.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Hey, burgWOman/

I like it. I'm thinking about doing that also but in copper. Welcome to the forum.

Happy Trails,
Poppy

·
Registered
925 Posts
Thanks for sharing your pics. I love that color. Why can't Suzuki offer colors like that here? :cry:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttthhaannnxxxxxx aalll

:D :D :D :D
Thanks so much everyone....glad to share...I'll take some more in better light....some people saying it looks blue.....but its green ....lol....teal is a green.... :wink: :lol: ...lol...men...yesss...have a great day....

·
Registered
553 Posts
mick6502003 said:
Very nice color. Looks good that way. But..... Hey BurgOwoman, I'm just a guy.... Colors are red, blue, green, yellow and things like that. What is "TEAL"???? Looks (with 60 year old eyes) like blue to me.

:lol: Looks blue to me too

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
yes, now I can see that it's Teal. Thanks for posting it!!!!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Now I really want one that color. :(

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Don't worry about the color changing. Enjoy it. My wife and I have an "Opal Blue" Nissan Altima. I bought it because it looked blue on the day I test drove it. She OK'ed the purchase because it looked green the day she saw it. I've got pictures of it under a special summer sun looking purple. As it is, we never tire of it's color. Just look again later and it will look different.

Dave B.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts