http://www.casporttouring.com/store/

I thought thier pricing was pretty reasonable so I ordered the following:

16146 NOJ Comfort Grip Wraps Black $13.16
16020 Throttle Rocker 2 - Right (Throttle) Side $8.99
16320 Progrip Lever Grips Model 480 - Black $2.85
Shipping: U.S.P.S. Priority Mail®: $5.75
Sales Tax: $0.00
Total: $30.75

The Throttle Rocker 2, in particular, was about 1/2 of the price I've seen in other stores/sites.

I just thought I'd share this info,

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Chuck, I'm interested in knowing if that foam handle grip fits snugly enough over our super-slender stock grips. Please reply when you receive your shipment.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had them in for quite a spell, now & am happy to report that the grip wraps fit our grips perfectly & feel great, just the right size for me. I just keep the throttle rocker in glove box as I haven't had need of it yet.

The rubber covers for the brake levers work great, too. I don't know why Suzuki didn't install some themselves. At less than $3/pair they're worth much more than that to me for the non-slip grip on the brakes & not having to grab cold aluminum brake levers (my arthritis loves it, too!).

Out...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Something else you should know about those grip wraps (which I also own); they're attached with velcro so that you can remove them if they get soggy as has happened to me a time or two. :shock:

Needless to say, I smacked myself in the head several times when I realized they don't *need* to slip on and off. :oops:

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Grips

Where can I order some of those wrap arounds with velcro? Appreciate the help.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Harvey, click on the link that Chuck provided at the top. Make sure you've got the name or the part # jotted down, as their catalog isn't the most user-friendly.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
I ordered some in Black. Thanks for your help. :) :wav:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I am using them and it took a little getting used to how slick they feel at first but I am getting used to them. :D

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
By slick, do you mean that they are slippery? The texture is so smooth that your hands will slip on them?

·
Registered
550 Posts
You guys really need to just go to a dealership and have them show you what they have in their catalogue.... my local Honda/Suzuki dealership got me some nice cushy foam grips for $6 (I don't think I even had to pay shipping) they work just fine with my Throttlemeisters also. I have NO vibration at all and they are nice and fat, and give a way better grip... a HUGE improvement over the stock grips. (not slick at all)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts