Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen photos of some truly great graphics on some forum members Burgman 650's. I have an 05 silver model and particularly liked what appeared to be a matalic gray design on some members bike. Of course it could have been a custom paint job. If you know where I can look at some vinyl kits for the scooter I would appreciate the info.
Thanks. Chuck

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
Another one mentioned on the forums before is Cyclegraphics.com

·
Registered
719 Posts
And from our own fair state, you can contact:

http://tapeworks.com/

If you don't see a kit for your bike, it may be because we haven't had our hands on one. Call and ask if your bike may be a candidate for Free Graphics and Installation. Bikes will be needed for a Minimum of 2 weeks in Raleigh, NC. Call 800-232-TAPE

·
Registered
247 Posts
I believe you are talking about Alwalk's bike - Silver 650 with silver flames? I had asked him awhile ago about where he got them and it was http://www.tapeworks.com/

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

Appreciate your responses. Have done a lot of buisness with Tapeworks over many years but could not find any scooter designs on their website. Will give them a call. Chuck

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Re: Thanks

Chuck in NC said:
Appreciate your responses. Have done a lot of buisness with Tapeworks over many years but could not find any scooter designs on their website. Will give them a call. Chuck
Chuck the kit I used was the generic # 5528 e in pewter. The pewter is indeed metallic and quite a few people think that they are painted on. That should tell you alone the quality of the product if it can be mistaken for a custom paint job.

I should send tapeworks a photo of my finished product.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For Allwalk

Many thanks. Yes you should send Tapeworks a photo. They would appreciate it. You are correct. Their work is great. Not only have I used them on many bikes but also had them do graphics for some of my experimental aircraft.
Can you provide me a link to the photos of your Burgman please?
Chuck

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
Re: For Allwalk

Chuck in NC said:
Can you provide me a link to the photos of your Burgman please?

Chuck,

At the bottom of Allan's post is a link to his photo gallery. Just click on the text, 'Allwalk Photo Gallery'.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts