Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
18,742 Posts
Most owners go to a Ram mount that replaces the brake master cylinders cover. No links or pics but search the garage area for pic's.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I use a RAM mount (I have a double on my left handlebar) for my GPS. I bought a cup holder for the second mount on my bike but am underwhelmed with it, I will keep using my hydration bladder I wear on my back.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
A 20oz Gatorade bottle fits perfectly in all of the front cubbies. No need for a cup holder.

·
Registered
201 Posts
mounting a cup holder and GPS

Have a 650 burgman. Any ideas on mounting a gps & a cup holder, Thanks
I have a $10 solution for the cup holder that uses a flat bottom black plastic Speciallized bottle holder... if you don't mind blocking one of your retractable mirrors.

Here is someone else's $10 solution for a 400 that also uses a bike drink holder. It attaches to the mirror mount.

I keep a small water-bottle in the glove compartment but I get a lot of use out of the cup holder. I often use it in the morning for coffee and in the afternoon for ice tea.

Here is one of the RAM solutions:
$40 for system. $24 for cup holder only.

This one mounts on the tunnel.
Here is an insulated cup holder in a tunnel bag.

Similar thread: http://burgmanusa.com/forums/23-newbie-questions/31010-what-best-coffee-cup-holder.html

I have tried a half dozen different ways to mount the GPS. I haven't found one that I really like.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Here's another cup holder idea,I made mine from a clicgear golf cart cup holder mounted on the dash, its removable and they come in a couple of different sizes.

IMG_4022.jpg

IMG_4023.jpg

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
You can get those cup holders in a 4-pack for $1.99 at Advance Auto Parts and probably at other chains also. They work great simply by taking a 1.5" wood screw and setting it into the bolt-hole just above that space on the inside of the windscreen. Lost one once. After that I wrapped a long twist-tie around both sides of the bolt.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
A 20oz Gatorade bottle fits perfectly in all of the front cubbies. No need for a cup holder.
Not positive that's true for the current body style ('13 and up), but it's definitely true for the older bikes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts