Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Well I got it. Burgerman 400, 2004, silver. Got a very good deal at Van Nuys Suzuki and rode to my home in Palmdale via Bouquet Canyon. What a slick little scooter. You can usually find me blasting the canyons or the Crest on my ZRX1200R but I have to tell you the little Suzuki was just as fun. The power is just as anticipated and will work just perfect for me.
I'm up to Willow Springs tomorrow for the superkart races. If Eddie Lawson is up there with his little Vino Yamaha I'm calling him out! Truth be told Eddie could clean my clock even on a Vino 50cc but at least I have 350cc on him.

Thanx
Russ

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Russ Schaeffer said:
Guys,

If Eddie Lawson is up there with his little Vino Yamaha I'm calling him out! Truth be told Eddie could clean my clock even on a Vino 50cc but at least I have 350cc on him.
Congrats on your new machine and don't forget you will also have the edge in the intimidation factor against Eddie....I mean really what has he done lately :twisted:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What has Eddie done lately? His qualifying time in a Superkart was quicker than all the ALMS cars except for the prototypes. That's faster than any Porsche, Ron Fellows Corvette, and the Ferraris. Don't worry about Eddie he still is VERY quick.

Thanx
Russ

·
Registered
100 Posts
burger

i swapped a zrx1200r & an sv 650 for my silver650, and haven't regretted it yet. i have xtra clearance scraped on the center stand, and still have what some folks call chicken strips,wish those folks coulda been with me when i was dragging the center stand, they probably would want to revise that concept of what constitutes a chicken strip. with the 650, you would have eddie at least til the first corner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts