Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like saddlebags, and my butgman is my primary transportation, however checking forum i couldn't afford the kiwi dave bags and bracket solution, so this is what i did i used some bag mounts for Kawasaki vulxan, and used throwover saddldbags that are waterproof, that i had bought for smaller scooter, the sd4080 from jafrum. And am quite happy with results. Pics are in my gallery

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Looks like a really good solution - congrats!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
While checking out your pic my wife walked in and said "When did you put those on your scooter and where is the sheepskin?". :lol:

Great looking scooter and bags! I am partial to the faster Blue!
I use the cheap saddlebags from Cycle Gear when I need them.

·
Registered
302 Posts
They look great on the Burgman. I am surprised. Have you taken it for a run since putting them on? I just wondered if there are any problems with the bags moving. Are they tied down on the bottoms of each or are these just draped over the bike under the seat?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i have ridden some since mounted, those bags havew tie down loop so i attached them to mounts, no prob thus far but havent been on interstate yet

·
Registered
182 Posts
You know, those look pretty darned good. I have seen scooters with saddlebags that did not look good at all, but this ain't half bad. Way to go... And good job!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!

·
Registered
748 Posts
If you would of told me what style first, I would've been against it, but I would've been wrong. They look darn nice!

Mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got new bike with new version of same bags very happy with theem very stable on interstate at 85 mph plus pics in my gallery

1 - 10 of 10 Posts