...and light too.Thanks for asking about the BV. It's one of the hidden gems of the scooter/motorcycling world...
I'd love to do a review of the MP3. It will be hard to keep it to less than 10 pages because it's such a unique and fun machine.And when you have the time, I'd still like a similar run-down on your MP3, if you would. Especially with regard to it's low speed handling.
I have heard they can feel quite "top-heavy" despite their 3 wheels stability.
Please share a link to Amazon for the gas shock. Thanks
Any MotoGP fans here??
Wow! I would love to ride to a MotoGP race. I get to dreaming when I see the helicopter shots of the parking lots full of bikes in Europe. It's almost too much to dream to spend a couple weeks riding in Europe and top it off with a weekend at the races.Somewhat:
(And a bunch of MotoAmerica, etc., races with my buddy, or my wife, but you didn't ask about that.)
- 2007: Flew out, with riding buddy, from Albany, NY, to the races at Laguna Seca (rented an absolutely horrible PT Cruiser there).
- 2008: The two of us rode Execs (mine, an '07, his, an '08) from Albany to Indy, for the races.
- 2009: The two of us rode Execs (mine, an '07, his, an '08) from Albany to Indy, for the races.
- 2013: The two of us rode a Victory bagger (me) and a BMW RT1200 (him) from Albany to Austin, for the races.
- Last half dozen years - present: we split a MotoGP.com subscription.