Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took delivery of my Silver '05 Burgman 650 today; what a high. The dealer, as others have reported, had no idea about the OD. He said he will check with the rep and get back to me; I won't hold my breath. I didn't have much of a chance to ride it today, but I will report on it as things progress. Right now let me just say it's more bike to handle than the 400, but I don't think that will be a problem. More and pics to follow. :D

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
125 miles under my belt

Went on a nice ride today; what a dream machine. The 650 is much more stable in a crosswind then the 400 was. I got blown around, but the bike didn't. I tried to vary the speed as much as I could, but I was keeping pace with my Beemer buddies. I kept it at and under 4000RMP and still hit a high of 66 MPH. I tried to vary my speed and RMP as much I could between 3500 and 4000, but there wasn't much opportunity to get it below 3500 unless we were going through a town. I will try to vary it more as time goes on. Anyway, keep ya'll posted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.