Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, after about 4 months of riding my AL 400, I replaced the windscreen with a Givi AF 266. When I first bought the bike in October, I went into a nearby Suzuki shop, Suzuki of Van Nuys. The owner, Nawaz, is smart, friendly and trustworthy. In passing, he said that he had a AF 266 in store, but, after just spending money on a new bike, I just couldn't swing the new windscreen as well.

Fortunately, my wife can't stand the wind when we are going fast, so she wanted me to look into changing the windscreen. I went back today and he still had the same brand-new windscreen. He had it so long that he told me that he just wanted to make his money back on it and would let it go for $200! I was so happy, I gave him $225! Plus, since I was planning to install it myself, that would help make up for the money he would lose in labor.

After watching the videos and making a couple of mistakes (didn't lose any thing in the Tupperware!) I got the screen installed perfectly. Now, it's out for a club scoot tomorrow to give it a real tryout in the mountains of Southern California.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wow. I must say that you are a breath of fresh air. You get a good deal and pay a little extra for appreciation. Reading the forums, it seems that most scooter riders are so cheap, if you give them something, they want gas money to come and take it off your hands. Bravo, sir, bravo.

·
Registered
511 Posts
>>I replaced the windscreen with a Givi AF 266.<<

On the 400 at least, I feel this is the best money spent on an aftermarket accessory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts