Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have Grip Puppies, Break away Cruise, and Manic Salamander handlebar weights. These are free-U pay shipping. I traded my Burgman 650 off and have no need of them. I tried to sell on Craigslist but no takers and am wanting to give them to someone who could use them.
If interested email @ [email protected]
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED:)

·
Administrator
18,736 Posts
Sent Email

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
If Dave don't want the Grip Puppies I need a new pair.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Pm sent

·
Administrator
18,736 Posts
model28a, I asked Blue Max that if he wanted to split it up thats OK or I could send them your way when they get here. I have heated grips and the Grip Puppys will not fit. But the bar weights and cruse will.

Oh yeah, I was "Quick Draw McGraw" on this one "Baba Louie". :D

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Cool let me know the shipping and I'll send it off. I'll PM both of you my address and whoever sends me a return PM with the cost of shipping and their address I'll get it in the mail.

·
Administrator
18,736 Posts
First off, Thanks Blue Max. The parts got here OK. Let me know if the PayPal does not work. It has gotten slow a few times. But better than a check in the mail.

Model28a, I will be sending a set of nice squishy Grip Puppys your way. Funny thing is Blue Max sent me 7 each tubes of them, need two per handle bar so I have 3.5 sets. 7??? :D They are $22.95 on Amazon

Liamjs, were you PM'ing Blue Max for Grip Puppys or the other items (or all) ? I can send you a set too if that is what you wanted.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Liamjs, were you PM'ing Blue Max for Grip Puppys or the other items (or all) ? I can send you a set too if that is what you wanted.
Just interested in the break away. No big deal. Just a "someday" purchase. I have a cramp buster now that does a pretty good job.

·
Administrator
18,736 Posts
Just interested in the break away. No big deal. Just a "someday" purchase. I have a cramp buster now that does a pretty good job.
Let me see if I will use it or not. My ThrottleMeister cruse got damaged on my wrecked 08.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts