Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
09 Suzuki Burgman Executive(AN650A)
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! I'm Solid.
Traded my 1st born["Electra"(beaten - '05 CBR600RR)] for my 4th born["ZoidBurg"(beaten - '09 Executive)] when I saw him at the shop.
He's got less than 15k, and a few superficial breaks and bruises. The only thing needed to complete the build is a windscreen.
This'll be my first time riding a scooter at highway speed, so this should be fun. 馃浀馃弽馃弽

Super Moderator
2017 Suzuki Burgman 650
Hi! I'm Solid.
Traded my 1st born["Electra"(beaten - '05 CBR600RR)] for my 4th born["ZoidBurg"(beaten - '09 Executive)] when I saw him at the shop.
He's got less than 15k, and a few superficial breaks and bruises. The only thing needed to complete the build is a windscreen.
This'll be my first time riding a scooter at highway speed, so this should be fun. 馃浀馃弽馃弽
@SolidTD
Welcome sir.
You have found yourself in the right place to find all of the secrets of the Burgman riders. Once you get a few rides in, you will understand the Burgman grin that we all have. There are plenty of windshields available for your bike. If you plan on much highway riding I would suggest an aftermarket windshield. Get something a little taller and wider than stock. Please tell us what you think of the bike when you get to use it. Also don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions. We have some verifiable experts that lurk on these pages.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts