Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a great Suzuki site, especially the Burg part.
Scans of Burg sales brochures from around the world, general info on the history of the Burg etc.
http://www.suzukicycles.org/All-Suzuki/ ... odels.html
Oh Goody :lol:
More Burg reading. :)

Every other Suzuki made (and most years), as well for those who like things Suzuki.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I bookmarked it to browse later. I did look up the 1980 GN400 - the bike that got me back into motorcycling after an 8 year layoff. Only 27 hp. But they were sturdy single cylinder, kickstart only, Clydesdale sortta horses. Geez I had fun on that bike!

·
Registered
969 Posts
It listed my first bike, a 1969 TC120 Cat, as a 1967. The only color in '69 was yellow. I never did find that one. My second bike was a '67 TS80. Third was a Yamaha RD350 and then back to Suzuki with a T500 Titan. Then I got a '72 250 Savage. I just realized - in my first 7 years of riding, I had nine different motorcycles. Seven were Suzuki's. Nearly all of them were trashed by the time I was through with them.

Steve

·
Registered
794 Posts
Nice Site

This site brings back lots of fond memories. My first suzuki was a T500 Titan followed by a long succession including a GT550 triple, a GS750, 2 GS850Gs, a GS1100E and a Cavalcade before my 650 Burgman. Never had a lick of trouble from any of them. Not sure why I ever rode anything else other than the lure of something new & different.

Regards,

Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts