Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have it. It is a factory manual, and comes wth a electrical diagram.
Same as a friends book he paid $80.00 for on E-Bay.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I have it. It is a factory manual, and comes wth a electrical diagram.
Same as a friends book he paid $80.00 for on E-Bay.
I bought one of those, it came without electrical diagrams. Bought it from this site. Wish I had gone on and purchased the official book.

Namaste'
Doug in Kentucky

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Just out of curiosity Doug when did you bye yours? And insp03 when did you bye yours?
Perhaps they did have the electrical diagrams and no longer do, or maybe they didn't have them and now they do? I have no dog in this I am just trying to see if the supplier has gotten better or worse. It's good to know if suppliers get better or go down hill.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
book

Just out of curiosity Doug when did you bye yours? And insp03 when did you bye yours?
Perhaps they did have the electrical diagrams and no longer do, or maybe they didn't have them and now they do? I have no dog in this I am just trying to see if the supplier has gotten better or worse. It's good to know if suppliers get better or go down hill.
I just got mine last Friday,Oct 11,13

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I bought mine in May or June of this year. I still say, let the buyer beware. You may or may not get a complete manual.

Namaste'
Doug in Kentucky

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I have bought a brand-new 650 Workshop Manual from: http://www.sell.com/selling/cholocholo41/ in the USA at a great price. It looks like a genuine Suzuki product and covers all models from K3 to K9 and 10,11 and 12. The illustrations and text are very clear and the whole thing weighs 9lbs. All the wiring diagrams are in a separate neat folder. I have no connection with this seller but would recommend him anytime. Excellent! :thumbup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yesterday, 10/8/13 I received my manual for a 2011 AN400A. I haven't gone thru every page but it does have several pages about wiring and appears to be complete. So far, I am happy with this seller: sell.com.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Honda Reflex scooter manual

I puchased a manual from "cholocholo" and it is just like the factory. It has helped me take this apart and put it back together. I highly recommend you order one. I am going to order a Burgman 650 manual.

I'm celebrating, this is my first post!!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Just out of curiosity how do sellers get away selling pirated copies of service manuals ? I would think big companies like Suzuki, Honda or Yamaha and so on would jump on something like that.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Just out of curiosity how do sellers get away selling pirated copies of service manuals ? I would think big companies like Suzuki, Honda or Yamaha and so on would jump on something like that.
It's like music and video copying - the genie is long out of the bottle and cannot be put back in.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Easy, use same extremely popular method as use in China call R&D, '' Research & Duplicate ''.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:eek:I called and asked if they are pirated copies , they said no! The price is right,not a screw job like the others.....:eek:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I purchased a manual from cholocholo also for another bike and it is excellent!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts