Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,179 Posts
Way too hi priced on the 03. Plus I'd stay away from the first couple of year Burgman's 400 & 650's. The 2012 looks good. Check & see it may still have warranty left on it. Being that it's not even broke in you shouldn't have any problems with it. Low retail is showing $4915 on NADA so their price is fair for a dealer. Make them a $5,500 offer out the door.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's listed for $5495...so why would I offer $5500?!?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
That'll be $5495+tax+tag+dealer fees. I don't know where you live, so I don't know how much that'll be, but if you offer $5500 as an out-the-door price, they'll probably take it. It'll save you at least a few hundred bucks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They can't tag it for me (I live in NH), no tax here. :)

Would a 2012 AN400 have ABS?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
578 Posts
Yes mine is a 2012 AN400cc Burgman and it has ABS. Sally.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update: I went to the place that has the 2003...and saw something interesting. They also have a 2012 AN400, 1000 miles, still under factory warranty (to 2017), for $5500. Hmm...if they still have it in April...I think I'll offer them $5000 or so. :)

I have decided: I want a 2007+ scoot. I know there are other upgrades...but the deciding factor is this: I want the dual front rotors! (I also kind of want ABS.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
>>if they still have it in April...I think I'll offer them $5000 or so.<<

Unfortunately, prices don't tend to go down in the spring. Now's the time they want to deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
Gotta agree with you on that, rut3556. If it's still there in April, they're not going to take less than $5500. NOW is the time to deal - when nobody wants to be out riding a bike!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ihave no storage until spring! :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also...I don't want to drop $5K until I know I'm getting a tax refund.

And I would need to sell my Qlink.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top