1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
17,620 Posts
They want $4.10 for a 3 pack of LARGE. I'd have to do an OJ Simpson re-enactment if I tried to put those on my hands. ;) I have issues some times with Blue Smurf Extra Large gloves. They want $20.95 for a 3 pack of EXTRA LARGE.

·
Premium Member
7,594 Posts
ya know what they say about guys with big hands? .... they have huge nostrils! :)

·
Administrator
17,620 Posts
ya know what they say about guys with big hands? .... they have huge nostrils! :)
Back in the old days, you wanted your WEED dealer to have big hands.

Their two finger "LID" was a 3 Finger LID for a small hand person. :devil

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dave I don't know what sizes these come in , I've ordered large and they fit fine . The top of the gloves are a stretch fabric so maybe they would fit a much larger hand ? I wore 1 pair throughout the 2003 project but around half way through the fingertips began to wear through . Still a great value and what I really like about them is , you aren't constantly having to remove them for flexibility issues . I've tried numerous brands over the years and regardless of price I like these the best out of all of them . I like the black ones best so I ordered 2 dozen pair on Amazon @ $16.87 a dozen with free shipping .

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VXNSV36/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

TheReaper!

They want $4.10 for a 3 pack of LARGE. I'd have to do an OJ Simpson re-enactment if I tried to put those on my hands. ;) I have issues some times with Blue Smurf Extra Large gloves. They want $20.95 for a 3 pack of EXTRA LARGE.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts