Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 650 in June, 2012 and loved it from the git-go. I enjoyed every moment of riding. However, I've always secretly wanted a motorcycle but just didn't have the confidence I could handle it.
After 1350 miles on the Burgman, I gained enough confidence in my riding ability to go for it. So....I traded the Burgman for a beautiful new motorcycle.
I'm sure there are those of you who may feel this was a mistake, but I'm very pleased with my decision. I'll always be grateful for the time I spent on the 650 and all the things I learned from it.
Thank you to all of the fine Burgman folks in this forum who offered help and support when I was starting out. I'll always be grateful. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a 2012 Yamaha V Star 950 Tourer. I'm not suggesting in any way that it's a better bike than my Burgman. It's just a very different ride that's more in line with what I feel I need. I would have preferred to keep my Burgman as well, but I couldn't afford both.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
All the best and enjoy your new ride.
I reckon you might be back on a Lardy by when - 2014? :wink:

Seriously though, please hang around on the forum and let us know how you are getting on with your new ride. :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts