Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are going to attend our first ralley in August. What we wuold like to know is there some way that any of the members of this Forum could use to identify and meet one another. Got any ideas? or a rally point at a certin time not having been there before I don't Know how to do this.

650 Bergmans x 2

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I plan on being there. It will also be my first Scootercade. Maybe there is a bulletin board or an event board at rally headquarters where we could post a notice for a BurgmanUSA member's breakfast & ride? Perhaps someone who has been there before would know. Otherwise we could ask at check-in.

·
Registered
368 Posts
where are you guys planning to stay? I've thought of coming up but am not sure yet.

What type of room rates can you get?

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
csachs1 said:
where are you guys planning to stay? I've thought of coming up but am not sure yet.

What type of room rates can you get?
Room is reserved by Scoottours when you send in the registration fee in advance. The have a main rally motel, and I think others for overflow. Rate is $38/night through them.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'll be there too. I'm staying at the Wanderlust RV park. I've got a small Class A motorhome (20') and will be towing my blue 650 Burgman. This is the first Scoot rally for me as a vendor. I'll be taking a few backrests and turn signal kits with me and will be offering at the rally.
Look for me, I'll have a "MotorMate" sign in front of the RV ..
Jac Vinson

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hoping to attend

I am hoping to attend the scootercade. I am hoping to get my scooter pinstriped while I am there. I want to find someone who can match the pinstriping on my husbands wing. We had TJ pinstripe it year before last at the Texas District rally in Kerville. He's big in the Gold Wing circle. He is booked up at every rally.
I just have to check with the vacation schedule at work to see if that week is open. I think it will be lots of fun.

Here are some pics of my bike and my husband's wing.

http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/Texas-Scooter-Girl

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Re: Hoping to attend

khelton said:
I am hoping to attend the scootercade. I am hoping to get my scooter pinstriped while I am there. I want to find someone who can match the pinstriping on my husbands wing. We had TJ pinstripe it year before last at the Texas District rally in Kerville. He's big in the Gold Wing circle. He is booked up at every rally.
I just have to check with the vacation schedule at work to see if that week is open. I think it will be lots of fun.

Here are some pics of my bike and my husband's wing.

Our Bikes
I tried to look at your pics .I needed to sign in and I dont have a name or a password :cry: Could you repost them in the Burgman Gallery please, link is at the top of the page. Thanks!

·
Registered
149 Posts
have a good Time!

Post some good pictures for us sad souls that can't make it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts