1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I had 100 and am down to 98. :|

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Last time I looked I think I had 3 or 4. Now I have 50?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Google's web based email that has 1 gig of storage so you can keep emails rather than having to delete them due to storage limits. During their (long) beta period, you can't just sign up. You have to be invited to have a gmail account by an existing user.

http://www.gmail.com

·
Registered
848 Posts
Thanks, I understand now. I've never been a fan of free e-mail services, somewhere there's a price to be paid.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Greencookiedoh said:
I have 50 invites to gmail LOL anyone want one? :?
I would love one, thanks. I'm a long time user of "free mail" services like YahooMail. I have found them to be quite useful, yet easy and powerful. GMail has interested me since I first heard about it.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Adam,

PM or email Sonja (aka Greencookiedoh) your email address so she can send you the invite to gmail.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'd like a G-mail account

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
if she doesn't respond, send me an email (via the buttons below) and I'll send you one.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Greencookiedoh said:
I am on it :)
Are you sure you'll have time? You have those three cute little boys to take care of. :wink:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
not to mention a back yard full of tree people. But as usual I managed to get on it :)

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Greencookiedoh said:
not to mention a back yard full of tree people. But as usual I managed to get on it :)
Kinda like stick people but different. :D

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Anyone still have a GMAIL invite they would like to share?

Thanks,

Dee

1 - 17 of 17 Posts