Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it's not really an accessory, it's an app. If you have a smartphone, you download it and you can send a custom link allowing someone (or many people) to locate you live on a map. You can zoom in and see exact (ok, close) location and speed. You set the time that you want to be stalked, err... tracked. Anywhere from 15 minutes to 4 hours. It's pretty nifty and an easy way to let friends/loved ones know where you're at and that you're ok. I used it on my way back from FL to MD and didn't have to check in all the time. It made the ride much more peaceful and my friends (and family) were entertained.

What is Glympse?

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
A bit like 'Find my Friends' on the iPhone but with the ability to strap it down to a time window.

·
Registered
36 Posts
As a rider with family and friends wondering where I am, Glympse is a great tool to give them peace of mind and let me focus on the road. I send a Glympse, stash the phone in a front pocket on charge, and they know where I am at all times. Tremendous app.

·
Registered
363 Posts
glympse

After I read this message, I put the Glympse app on my I-phone and Sent the "glimpse" to my wife. She called in about an hour and said "you were doing 60mph in a 45mph zone"! Sometimes to much information:p

·
Registered
154 Posts
She called in about an hour and said "you were doing 60mph in a 45mph zone"! Sometimes to much information:p
I had a similar experience....was doing 70 in the 55....I heard about it the minute I walked in the door.

late,
Coz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts