Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
9,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter came and went yesterday, so I had the gloves out, got rained on, and needed a glove dryer.
Now some people say I'm cheap, some say I'm lazy, some say both (swmbo) but just because I don't always want to put clothes on and ride to town, and I believe when you slice a tomato you should cut a seed at least 3 times, I would disagree. Except it's too much work to fight about.
So, I got 2 empty 1 gallon bottles, cut the bottom out, drilled a hole in the lid, jammed a length of pvc pipe thru the lid, set the gallon bottles on a fan and viiiioooola , a glove dryer. :grin
If you decide to imilate my genus tekneek , some hints, make the pipe long enough that you don't have to bend or reach to put the gloves over the ends and it will go all the way to the fingers but not inside , raise the fan offn the floor so it can pull air in from the bottom and use a skinny enough pipe that air can get pushed back out the wrist hole .
Place it in a discreet location so's you don't hafta go behind swmbo and dig it out of the trash every coupla hours.:devil

· Registered
2,402 Posts
Now some people say I'm cheap, some say I'm lazy, some say both (swmbo) but just because I don't always want to put clothes on and ride to town...
Oh my...there's a mental image!

Attachments

· Administrator
18,251 Posts

· Premium Member
9,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THAT AIN"T ME!!! I Always wear boots! Ankle protection ya know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.