Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was riding the bike.
AND I think it was locked.
Do you adjust by judicious bending of the latch bar?

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
DO NOT try bending the latch bar.....

don't ask me how I know...... :oops:

remove the lock assembly from the door...2 screws...
& clean & lube the latch mechanism...the whole
thing will drop out of the 'pocket' from the front.

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
If it does not align slot the holes bigger so you can adjust the door. Or you may loosen the door mounting screws and open/close to readjust.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
mike1nw said:
If it pops open - leave it open and then you can use that STUPID electrical plug............................... :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
v8eyedoc said:
mike1nw said:
If it pops open - leave it open and then you can use that STUPID electrical plug............................... :thumbup: :thumbup:
SO..............How did you resolve your glovebox door problem...??? Let us know, please.!!

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
I had something Close to what happened to you. if you left the Door Open for the Sun Light to Hit it , It would do that , happened Once, when i Left the Door Open on a Hot Day, When tried to close it , it Popped open, But after Remaining close for a few days in the Hot Sun, Never happened again, the entire door is Plastic, A 2 Layer Peace. There are 2 Screws Not sure it can be Adjusted there or not....

Elliott,

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I had the same issue, I did as the others recommended took the latch out cleaned/lubed and reinstalled.-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts