Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

Just a quick 'hello' to everyone on the forum. We purchased a '03 Burgman 650 (Blue) last month as my wife's first ride. She took the MSF course this summer and got her license endorsement.

After several months of looking, she decided on the Burgman 650, even though it was heavier than most other bikes at which we were looking. Even though she was leaning to control the clutch well at the MSF, she felt she would be able to enjoy the automatic sooner this fall and keep her skills fresh.

I've ridden it several times to help get mileage on it for the break in, and I must say I am impressed with the handling and performance. We seem to have the same gripes as everyone else concerning the windshield and 'dieseling'. But, thanks to everyone here, it appears there may be aftermarket solutions for some of the problems.

See ya'll on the road!

Breeze
8)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Welcome to the board ! Don't you be hogging the wifes Burgy, get your own :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I spend most of my free time on my Magna. Still, I can't wait to get the Burgman broken in. I've already passed a couple of sleepy guys in their Ford F-150s. I can't wait to see what it's like opened up!

Breeze

1 - 3 of 3 Posts