Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

first of all I want to thank everybody who made this site what it is. I did a lot of shopping around the past few months (work was slow :wink:) and here I found the answers to my questions.

A littlebit about myself:

My name is Drew and I live in Atlanta. I currently own a Yamaha Virago 750 but as soon as I saved up enough money I will buy her (you know what I mean).

Looks like the Burgman is the answer to a lot of problems I currently have, e.g. storage space, touring etc. Can't wait to get one.

But like I said, glad to be here...

Drew

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Drew

Welcome to the forum :hello2: and congratulations for delurking. :wink:

So I take it 'her' is a Burgman - are you after the larger woman or a slim line version? :lol:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
NormanB said:
Hi Drew

So I take it 'her' is a Burgman - are you after the larger woman or a slim line version? :lol:
Sounds like another contest...

I think Reubenesque and maybe Pixie(?) or perhaps Petite.

:?: :?: :?:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I take it 'her' is a Burgman - are you after the larger woman or a slim line version? :lol:[/quote]

It will be the larger woman, because I also want to do some 2up riding.

By the way, when I told my 4 year old son that we will buy a scooter, he laught at me and said: "This is for giiiirls".

Well, I guess I'll teach him differently.

Drew

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Drew and welcome to the forum. I hope you can get your hands on a 650 soon. Oh and when the young one asks for a ride , don't forget to remind him that people will see him on a girls bike. :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome Drew. You'll find a wealth of info. here for the Burgman . . . and do use it because most of the local dealers I visited in the metro area weren't very helpful at all. Actual quote: " . . . yeah, I've sold some of those, but don't know much about them." Suzuki corporate should be thanking God for BurgmanUSA.

When you get your Burgman, you'll find it FUN, FUN, FUN around ATL, and even holds its own on our suicidal interstates. Um, did I mention it's a FUN bike?

There are several other members in the metro area, but I've yet to ever pass/see another - unless I was riding by a dealership. So, I look forward to one day seeing another Burg around these parts. 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts